Saturday, May 5, 2012

I want to U KISS them all!

I believe that everyone knows how big my love for k-pop is. Because I feel that I belong in a family. A big and an amazing family.
Very recently my sister found out a boyband called U-Kiss.She told me that they have amazing songs so I decided to hear them. And she was right (Like always haha!).The boyband was formed in 2008 and consists of 7 members Eli, AJ, Dongho, Hoon, Kiseop, Kevin and of course their leader Soohyun (AJ and Hoon joined the group on 2011 when Alexander and Kibum 2 former members of U kiss left).U Kiss fan's official name is Kiss me. And why is Kiss me their official name? It's very simple actually. If U Kiss were to ask "Who should I kiss?" the fans would reply "Kiss me!" That's pretty amazing right? So far they have released 2 albums and 5 mini albums. They made their comeback after 8 months of hiatus with their 6 mini album called Doradora which is a big success.(The music video such as their live performances are AMAZING!!!) Other than this, you can listen to some other cool songs from their previous albums such as 0330 which is an amazing romantic ballad, the mind-blowing Tick-tack(The Japanese version is great) and last but not least Neverland.
My favorite song from them has to be 4u.It's such a romantic song in which the boys say how they feel about the girl they love(You can find it with eng sub to understand what they are saying).It always puts a smile on my face everytime I hear it! And my favorite guy is Kevin. He is so beautiful I wanna cry!But I'm also in love with Eli's eyes(He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!)
The 7 boys are very hot(Korea has the most handsome men, it's true and I like it!!!)they have amazing voices and if you wanna find a word to describe how they dance...well you can't. There are no words to describe that.
Below you can watch their brand-new music video Doradora!Hope you will love it as much as I do!
So,that was it everyone!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Another great article and another great boy group :D Doradora is an addictive song!!!

    ReplyDelete