Saturday, September 22, 2012

Just like love

The most romantic episode I have seen in my whole life!I wonder how should we call them.Anyway,the first episode of Lee Joon and Yeon Seo was pure magic...They're gonna be a hell of a couple!
   Yeon Seo had stated that she wants a man like Lee Joon.Joon had said that his ideal type of girl is someone who wants him.So, I guess we should call them "the destiny couple".
   Their first encounter was held in a park.A very romantic and beautiful park.They were very awkward with each other and did everything they could to break the ice.Joon tried to hug her, they threw coins in the fountain and make wishes and then they went to the nearest restaurant to tell a little bit more about themselves to each other.That's how their first episode finished.(Let me just clarified that I didn't want to finish).


 New episodes of this amazing and romantic couple airs every Saturday in Korea and you can watch them with subs every Sunday or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment