Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Heartstrings

I decided to watch this Korean drama because of Yonghwa.The singer of CNblue is one of my many biases and to be able to see him everyday through this drama is something that I actually like (Yes,a proud boice here) : )
  Ok so the story goes something like this;Lee Shin is a university student majoring in Western music.He is also the singer of the band The stupid,the most popular band in the school.So,guess what;Every single girl is in love with him.But he doesn't want any of these girls as he is in love with the dancer professor.
 Lee Gyu Won goes to the same university that Lee Shin goes to but she is majoring in traditional Korean instruments as her grandfather Lee Dong Gun is a famous traditional musician.
 One day these two make a bet to see which department is better.The rest I'm gonna leave it for you guys to see as I don't want to tell you any spoiler.
 One of my favorite K-dramas that I suggest to watch it.The O.S.T  is purely amazing as well.You will hear many of the songs through the drama and the majority of them are sung by Yonghwa,Shin-hye and Minhyuk.
 Here you can listen the theme song "You have fallen from me" sung by Yonghwa.He has an amazing voice hasn't he?



No comments:

Post a Comment