Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Let's talk about:B1A4

Even though B1A4 have made their debut a year ago,they got my attention this year with the release of their new mini-album "In the wind".I really like the song that they used for their promotions activities "Tried to walk".It has got a very nice melody that really calms me down. Plus Baro and CNU's voices in this song are to die for.
B1A4 made their debut to the music industry in 2011.Their first mini-album "Let's fly" was released on April 21 2011 and made their debut performance on MusicCore on April 23rd with the song "O.K".
Why the boyband's name is B1A4?Well,that's because of the blood types of the 5 members.Leader Jinyoung,CNU,Gongchan(the maknae) and Sandeul are type A but Baro is a type B."Be the one All for one" is another explanation but I don't really get that one.I prefer the first one. : )
And which is the official name for their fans?To celebrate their 100th day since their debut Jinyoung said that the boys came up with a name for their fans.So,we call ourselves BANA.What that means?BANA refers to BA(Us,B1A4)and NA(Our fans).If you put it together it means "we have fallen for each other"(BANA). 
Here are the boys.The photos are the teaser images for their first full-lenght album "IGNITION".
Jinyoung(Leader)
Sandeul

CNU(My favorite)

Baro

Gongchan(Maknae)
Check out their newest mv for "Tried to walk"


Here is my favorite song of B1A4!It's called "Baby I'm sorry".I love it because is a pop,up-beat song that always makes me feel better!Everytime I hear CNU's voice I have butterflies in my stomach!

And last but not least listen to "In the air" a song that will make you smile from the moment you press play until the end.Why?Because the lyrics make you feel free,that everything is gonna be ok and that anything is possible.All you gotta do is just sit back and enjoy your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment