Monday, April 1, 2013

One of my fave artists: G.NA!

Ok,first of all I wanna say that I'm sorry for not writing this past month.It's been a very busy month for me(I am taking a course from Duke University and the essays take a lot of my time) so I didn't have the chance nor the time to write(That's why I have written only 1 article in March).
But enough about me.I'm here today because I wanna talk about one of my favorite female artists,G.NA.Her real name is Gina Jane Choi and she debuted on July 14 of 2010 with the mini-album Draw G's first breath under Cube Entertainment.Cube has some of the biggest names in the k-pop scene such as B2ST and 4minute and G.NA is one of them.
I have to admit that I didn't know who G.NA was.I first heard about her last year when she made a comeback with the song "2HOT" but I didn't like it so I continue on and learned about other male and female groups.But I came across with G.NA when I saw her in a reality that I watch called "The romantic and idol".She was casted for season 2 and that's when I started liking her.She was such a sweetheart, kindwarm and cute person.Even though things didn't go as she has wished for,yet she was smiling and being the cute girl she is.

So far G.NA has released 4 mini-albums, 1 full-lenght album and 1 english album.Her latest mini-album "Beautiful kisses" was released a few weeks ago and her title song "Oops" ft.BTOB's Ilhoon gave her another win on a music show(and more specifically on MusicBank).I almost cried when I saw her reaction when the MCs announced that she won.She was speechless.She thanked many people including G.NIs and when the song started to play again for the encore scene she couldn't hold her tears back any longer.
G.NA has released amazing songs.My favorite is "First kiss" from her newest mini-album.It's a sweet ballad talking about her first love.Another song that I like very much is "I'll back of so you can live better".Now that's an AWESOME song.Both the song and the mv are DAEBAK!!!Doojoon stars in it and Junhyung raps.What more do you want?And also "Black and white" "Top girl" and "Oops".
Check out these beautiful songs and tell me.Which one do you like the most?G.NIs 안 녕!!!! ^^

 








No comments:

Post a Comment