Wednesday, July 17, 2013

We got married:Jung Jinwoon and Go Junhee:The story continues

Wouldn't it be amazing if these 2 were a couple in real life too?I mean COME ON!Just get married ALREADY!(Yes,I ship them so hard).There are just no words to describe this wonderful relationship between Jinwoon and Junhee.Such a great chemistry,their skinship is always so natural...I just love watching these 2.
And why I wrote another article about Jinhee?Because of their latest episode, in which the couple did their wedding photoshoot.



In the latest episode of WGM the 3 couples of the show took their wedding photos, with each couple having their own concept.My fave concept out of the 3 was Jinwoon and Junhee's.Their wedding pictorial was so cute and fresh and their interactions during the breaks were adhgyutrnbj.My fave moment during the photoshoot was when Jinwoon and Junhee were lying down on a couch and Jinwoon had his arms around Junhee.His smile was priceless and he as well as Junhee were extremely close.At one point he even told to her "Should I come closer?" to which Junhee quickly replied "No,no,no" as she was very shy and embarrassed.



Now,all we have to do is wait and see which out of the 3 couples will be on Mbc's homepage as the couple with the best wedding photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment