Monday, September 2, 2013

Which songs makes you feel...

happy?I decided to make a list of songs I listen to that makes me happy when I'm feeling down, motivates me, inspires me etc.

G.NA-Loving You
She is one of my fave female artists.She has an amazing voice and I love how humble she is.Below are 2 of my fave songs from her



 G.NA-First Kiss


Skarf-Luv Virus 
Whenever I listen to this song I feel calm and relax.And also that I can understand some of the lyrics without looking the translation : D

Dal Shabet-Let it go
Imagine how playful and fun their performances would be if this was their title track ^^



MBLAQ-I don't know
I'm in love with this song.I listen to it all the time.I would love to see Mblaq singing this song live.I believe it's one of their best songs!!!



Which are your fave songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment