Monday, August 13, 2012

Queen Inhyun's Man

When King 2 hearts came to its end I was in a dilemma.I didn't know which Korean drama to see next.One day while I was reading the latest news at allkpop.com I came across with an article that said that Ji Hyun-woo and Yoo In-na the 2 lead roles in Queen Inhyun's man are now dating in real life too!!"That's it!"I said."I just found my next Korean drama"!!!
   Synopsis;Choi Hee-jin is a cute,lovable girl who is trying to leave her mark in the acting world.When she finally gets the part of Queen Inhyun in a historical tvserie,she finds herself from unpopular to popular.One thing that she really hates though is that she has to work with her ex-boyfriend Han Dong-min who is the co-star in the drama.
Now,300 years ago in 1694 we come across with Kim Boong-do a noble scholar who his life is always at risk as he tries to reveal a plot against the king and queen.As many people want him dead,Yoon-wol,a girl who is in love with him,gives him a talisman which will protect him if anyone wants to hurt him.Eventually this theory becomes reality and when someone tries to kill him,he time travels in 2012 and meets Hee-jin.
  One thing that is really amazing in this drama is its characters..Each character is one of a kind.My favorite is Kim Jin-woo who plays Han Dong-min.Whenever I see him during a scene I know that I'm gonna laugh!He is just sooo funny and he does an awesome job with the lines he is given to.Plus he is soo HOT!!!
I really loved this serie very much.It made me laugh many times but then again it made me cry a 100 times even more.It wouldn't be a Korean drama otherwise,would it?
Here are the actors

Ji Hyun-woo as Kim Boong-do



Yoo In-na as Choi Hee-jin
Kim Jin-woo as Han Dong-min
And here is my favorite scene!!Kim Boong-do and Hee-jin out for a launch!!


No comments:

Post a Comment