Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New girl group on the block;She'z

"Anna-Maria check out the new song that She'z released.It's called "My way".Trust me you are gonna love it!",my sister told me a few months ago.Even though I was not in the mood to hear a new song I decided to hear it anyway.And I'm so glad I did!!!I remember pressing the replay button so many times.
"My way" is a very fresh,beat song that talks about a girl who is never gonna change for any guy and if there is someone who doesn't like the way she is,it's his problem.She is just herself.
I like all the lyrics of the song but my favorites are ; "I speak however I want ,however I feel" and "I'll show myself to all of you,just as I am".
The song is performed by She'z.She'z is a rookie girl group which consists of Lee Jinah (Leader),Lee Taeyeon,Kim Seyeon and Kim Jiyoung.
Check out "My way" as also their brand new song "Night and day" below




1 comment:

  1. Best rookie girl group!Both songs are awesome as they are too!She'z Fighting!

    ReplyDelete