Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kim Sunggyu to make his debut as a solo artist

Infinite's leader Kim Sunggyu is ready to make his debut as a solo artist.Inspirits can't wait for the release of his debut album "Another me" which is gonna be released on Novenber 19.We sure can't complain though as Woollim Entertainment released "Shine" one of the 6 songs from the album plus the amazing video teasers for 60 sec and Another me 2 other songs from the album as well.
Check them out!
This is the mv teaser for 60 sec starring Infinite's L.



And here is something I call pure perfection because it just is.Kim Sunggyu is playing a song in the piano which I think it's "Another me" (I am not so sure).Trust me when I say that this will give you many kinds of feelings and wish it never stops.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment