Sunday, November 4, 2012

While watching To the beautiful you

My 5th k-drama...a total of 16 episodes and I have seen the first 12 ones.Only 4 left : ( That's ok.I still have a few episodes to watch,haven't I?kekeke
I really like the characters of this drama.One of my favorite is Cha Eun Kyul.He is full of energy,always trying to pursue his dreams and with a smile on his face.I love how optimistic he is.(I wish to be more like him!)The second one is Goo Jae Hee.The girl that pretends to be a boy.How bold you have to be to do that,huh?A girl goes undercover in a male school to complete her goal;To see Kang Tae Joon jump againAnd last but not least my favorite character from to the beautiful you;Kang Tae Joon.A bright boy,a gold medalist who after an injury quits from his chance to high jump again.When he finds out that Jae Hee is a girl instead of telling the principal the truth he does the exact opposite.He keeps that secret to himself.Why?Because he wants Jae Hee by his side.And that's what I love about him.He is so patient with her,always protecting her and does everything in his power for not letting other people find out the truth.
I know how it's gonna end(One friend of mine told me)But I wanna see how the story will unfold.It's such a funny story full of teenagers,sports,dreams and love.And Minho and Sulli as the leads in this drama is what made me watch it in the first place!
Check out J-Min as she sings 일어나(It means Stand Up) a song from To the beautiful you O.S.T



No comments:

Post a Comment