Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The rebirth of a new CNBLUE

Boices around the world!The wait is finally over!Our boys returned after 10 months with the release of their 4th mini-album "Re:BLUE"."Re:BLUE" is basically the re-birth of a new CNBLUE.
The title track "I'm sorry" is composed by the leader of CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa.Yonghwa has composed many songs for the band's previous albums and for that reason I wasn't shocked at all when I found out that he has composed 5 of the 6 songs from their newest album.
I haven't heard all of their songs yet but so far my fave song is "Na Geudaeboda".It means "Myself over than you".The music of this song was composed by Lee Jong-hyun and it's a song that really calms me down as it has a sweet melody.
Needless to say that "Re:BLUE" is gonna be mine very soon kekeke!
So,what are you waiting for?Check out the mv for "I'm sorry" below


 

No comments:

Post a Comment