Sunday, February 3, 2013

4 minute's sub-unit 2Yoon makes their official debut with "Harvest Moon"

4 minute's sub-unit 2Yoon(consists of members Gayoon and Jiyoon)made their officcial debut a few weeks ago with their first mini-album "Harvest Moon".The 2 girls are currently promoting their mini-album with "24/7" as their title song."24/7" is a country song that sings of wanting to find enjoyment and freedom each day,escaping from the confinements of everyday life.They are the first artists in the k-pop world who experiments with country music and I have to say that they have done a tremendous work.The beat is awesome,the choreography is awesome and the 2 girls have this girly plus cute image.My favorite part is when the girls sing "Boom clap,boom boom boom clap".It gives me energy and it makes me feel happy.But many said that the 'boom clap" part reminds them of Hannah Montana's Hoedown Throwdown song.But in my humble opinion I don't think that the 2 songs are familiar.Just that both of the songs have the words "boom clap" in them and nothing more.
"Harvest Moon" is a mini-album full of amazing songs.My favorite song is "Why Not".Another song that I really like is "Nightmare" ft BTOB's Ilhoon.His rap is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!It gives me the chills.Anyway,is a mini-album worth to buy it.(I know I will!) : D
Check out the mv for 24/7 starring also the comedians Jung Hyung Don and Kim Ki Ri but also some of the BTOB members as well!Enjoy!

Here you can listen to "Why Not" and "Nightmare".




No comments:

Post a Comment