Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Baek Ah Yeon releases her 2nd mini-album "A good girl" + mv for "A good boy"


This is the first time that I've listen to an entire album and pretty much loved all of the songs.Baek Ah Yeon's newest mini-album "A good girl" was released on June 7th and is a mini-album that I would like to have in my k-pop collection.
Her title song "A good boy" has been described as an "upbeat pop track that is fun,but still showcases her impressive pipes".I really like the title track and the choreo which is full of aegyo moves that I think fits perfectly with the song.
Watch the mv below



But my fave song from this mini-album is undeniably "Tell me".Now,that is what I called an amazing ballad.Everyone says and I agree that this song is like a song from an O.S.T of a k-drama.It relaxes you,can make you cry and make you feel peaceful.I'm happy that I was able to listen to such an amazing song.Check it out below.






No comments:

Post a Comment