Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Exo releases their 1st full-length album "XOXO (kiss & hug)" + mv for "Wolf"

First of all, let me fangirl for a little while and just say "Exo's album is AMAZING!!!OMG!Ahfgrtuinfgdlt!My exotic feels!"Ok.Now that I have calmed down a little(I don't know for how long though) let's proceed to the article.
A comeback that every single one exotic has dreamed about.For how long?Well, for exotics it might seem like forever. And to be more precisely, exotics have been waiting for 1 year and 1 month to see their boys back on the music shows.And those rumors that kept appearing out of nowhere saying that exo would make another comeback pretty soon after their debut didn't help the exotics at all.


So, after 13 months, exo returned with their first full-length album "XOXO (kiss & hug)"(I really like the title of this album ^^) and the release of the mv for "Wolf", their title track.
I haven't listened to all of the songs yet but I have listened the majority of them and the only thing that I have to say is that "XOXO" is a well-produced and an amazing album.My fave song of the album is 365.I have listened to it so many times that I have lost counting.As for my fave ballad? I choose "Don't go".Again I could just listen to this song all day long and never be tired of it."XOXO" it's a really nice album full of amazing songs.S.M. did an awesome job.


As for their title song "Wolf".It's a song slightly different from what we have used to listen to in the k-pop scene.I personally like it.(Let me clarify one thing:I have never not even once listen to any of the leaked versions that came out.I personally preferred to wait and listen to the original version when S.M. would decided to release it).And like I said before I like it.It's nice to listen to different kinds of music once in a while and exo has the privilege to do so as they are still in the beginning.I just wish them good luck and I truly hope their album to top the music charts.Exo fighting!!!
Check out the mv for "Wolf" below!


You can also listen to "365" and "Don't go"


























No comments:

Post a Comment