Tuesday, June 5, 2012

King 2 hearts (Part 2)


In King 2 hearts (part 1) I told you everything you need to know about my favorite drama plus a little few things about the love story between the 2 main characters.
In King 2 hearts (part 2) I'm gonna tell you about another one amazing couple.Princess Lee Jae Shin and Eun Shi Kyung.
Princess Lee Jae Shin makes her appearance in episode 6.She is a very bold and strong character.You will understand that right away because as soon as she arrives to South Korea she goes to sing in a club. That's when the queen sends guards of the royal guard to go and find her.Eun Shi Kyung who belongs to the royal guard is the one who finds her.He is very different from the princess as he is a man with manners and a very discipline character.
As the story continues they start to have feelings towards each otherTheir love story is very pure and romantic.After Lee Jae Ha and Kim Hang Ah these 2 are my favorite couple!!

Now as I promised you here are the photos of my 2 favorite couples of the show!!!
Lee Seung-ki (as Prince Lee Jae Ha)

Ha Ji-won (as Kim Hang Ah)



Jo Jung Suk (as Eun Shi Kyung)

Lee Yoon Ji (as Princess Lee Jae Shin)





And some of my favorite scenes!!!!
The first kiss between Lee Jae Ha and Kim Hang Ah.


 Lee Jae Shin sings to Eun Shi Kyung!!!





3 comments:

  1. The pics are Daebak!!!Nice work on your article!I really like it!!Good choice of the scenes too : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much!!!You're awesome!!! : D

    ReplyDelete