Thursday, June 21, 2012

"We are shining Shinee"


that's how they introduce themselves.And there isn't a better way to do that.Because as they say,they are AMAZING,PERFECT and so much more.
Shinee was formed in 2008 by SM Entertainment and consists of 5 members : Onew (leader) Jonghyun, Key, Minho and the maknae of the gang Taemin (maknae means the youngest).Shinee is a very successful boyband.They have won many awards and their music videos have millions of viewers on youtube.
I started to listen to their music very recently.At first I didn't like their songs, I thought that they weren't my style but after listening to "Hello" I said that's it.When my sister pressed play I instantly told her "I'm in love with this song already!"
What I love the most in these gyus is the energy that they have.At their concerts as well as their live performances you can see how much they love what they do.Always with a smile on their faces,they jump up and down,giving you the energy that they have .Slowly-slowly I'm becoming a Shawol (Shawol is the official name for a fan who loves Shinee.Also Shinee's official colour is pearl aqua).

I think it's time to introduce you to the boys!!!!!!!!

Jonghyun (Born : April 8 1990 Age : 21)

Taemin (Born : July 18 1993 Age : 18)

Onew (Born : December 14 1989 Age : 22)

Key (Born : September 23 1991 Age : 20)

Minho (Born : December 9 1991 Age : 20)
Here are 2 of my favorite songs.The first one is "Hello".Just listen to the fanchant.They are screaming so loud!!


And here is the MIND-BLOWING  "Ready or not?"Their energy while performing this song is AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

  1. SHINee is the best!!!Another great song is Lucifer : ) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,Lucifer is a very nice song but I like Hello and Ready or not much more!!! : )

      Delete