Thursday, June 28, 2012

Super Comeback


The return of the GODS!!!!I know I might be exaggerating but I'm a verified elf and that's what elfs do;exaggerate.Finally our boys are back with a brand new album called "Sexy,free and single".Each of these words describe them perfectly,ah ; )
These past few days S.M. Entertainment was releasing the teaser photos of each member.The concept for this photoshoot is "beautiful males".I have to say that I don't like this concept very much.I mean I don't get it.For example;My bias (Eunhyuk) has his eyes covered with flowers.Why on earth did they do that?Eunhyuk has gorgeous eyes.Anyway.
There are some photos that are good though.Yesung's photo is my favorite.He is so HOT like a little prince.My second favorite is Kyuhyun's.The maknae is absolutely GORGEOUS!He's so cute I wanna kiss him!
Their album "Sexy,free and single" will be released online first on July 1st and then offline on July 4th.Their first comeback stage will be held on MCountdown on July 5th.Can't wait!!!!!!!!
Below are the photos.Feel free to leave a comment and tell me which is your favorite photo on the poll!!!
xoxo : )

Leeteuk

Eunhyuk

Donghae

Yesung

Ryeowook

Sungmin

Shindong

Kangin

Kyuhyun and Siwon



No comments:

Post a Comment