Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Sexy,free and single I'm ready too bingo!"

Who saw Super Junior's mv teaser for "Sexy,free and single"?I know I did!And how many times?I can't remember.Hahaha!!!I have seen it so many times and still can't get enough of it!
The mv teaser gives us a 24 seconds sneak peek of the choreography plus the beat of the song.It's different from what we have used to hear from SJ but good different.Let's face it,people!Whatever these gyus trying,they instantly OWN it!




And something extra for all the elfs! : )
Here is the tracklist of SJ's new songs!When I heard Kyuhyun's voice I felt butterflies in my stomach.It's the only voice in the world that makes me feel like this!If you gyus wonder which voice is check out at min 0:51 and you will understand what I mean!!! ; D



1 comment: