Monday, May 13, 2013

2PM made their long-awaited comeback with their 3rd full-length album "Grown"


Still feels like a dream.Still can't believe it.I mean, I have seen their 2 new, amazing MVs, I have watched their live performances yet I still can't believe that 2pm is back.Ok, let me calm down a little.I can't calm down because 2pm is back!Oh, god please help me!!!
So, 2pm has returned, after a 2 year hiatus, with their 3rd full-length album "Grown" and the MVs for their 2 title tracks "Comeback when you hear this song" and "All day I think of you".
I joined the k-pop world last year so for me their 2 year hiatus didn't seem a really long time(as I waited for one year only) but for the Hottests out there who waited for 2 whole years for these boys to make their Korean comeback...I admire your courage and patience.You sure waited long enough and for that reason 2pm has rewarded you with this amazing album(and the HOT teasers of course!)
I have listen to both of their title tracks and so far my fave is "A.D.TO.Y."I really like the beat of this song.The choreo won me over as I found it very unique plus those simply moves that they do make our 6 angels look so sexy.(Simple is always the best).And also don't forget the high notes from Wooyoung and Nichkhun...another reason why this song is my fave.
So, check out the teaser photos for "Comeback when you hear this song"




And here are the teaser photos for "A.D.TO.Y."







Without further ado check out the MVs below



 

No comments:

Post a Comment