Wednesday, May 22, 2013

We got married:Jinwoon and Junhee or else the Jinhee couple

I sincerely hope these 2 to last long.And I mean Khuntoria or Yongseo long.It was a little disappointing that the virtual couples of season 3 of We got married lasted for a few months only when season's 2 couples lasted for over a year.(Nichkhun and Victoria were together for 1 year and 3 months!!!) So,I really hope Jinwoon and Junhee to be together for a really long time.
And why you may ask?Because these 2 are such a cute couple!Seriously,they have a great relationship.One thing that I love about Jinwoon and Junhee or else Jinhee is their natural skinship.Even though they started their virtual marriage a few months ago,Jinwoon and Junhee have so much skinship going on that it feels like they really are a couple.And I love it!It's so nice to see Jinwoon hugging her all the time and Junhee to be ok with that or when Junhee winks at him for no particular reason and he immediately starts smiling.And I love his smile and his laugh!When Jinwoon laughs or smiles I instantly smile too!He seems such a positive person and a guy that you would really love to have him in your life.(The fact that he sings like an angel and has an amazing body makes him even hotter than he already is).



One of my fave moments was when Jinhee was at a sky yoga class.I couldn't stop smiling when the instructor was showing them how to do an exercise and Jinwoo was hugging her and her face was touching his chest.Awww!!!That was such a sweet image to look at!


And it really feels like Jinwoon is an oppa despite the fact that Junhee is a noona.(She is 6 years older than him).
I'm looking forward to the new episodes from this lovely couple.And I can't wait for their wedding pictures!I know that is too soon to do that but when the time comes I hope he kisses her ㅋㅋㅋ ; )


You can watch Jinwoon and Junhee episodes at kshownow.net or wonderfulgeneration.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment