Thursday, May 2, 2013

Secret releases 4th mini-album "Letter from Secret" + mv for title track "YooHoo"

Secret brings us closer to summer with their 4th mini-album "Letter from Secret".The 4 ladies came back with a different concept.From fierce and sexy to fresh,cute and girly to promote "YooHoo" their latest single.
I took the time and listen and to the other 3 songs from their mini-album.And I can honestly say that "Letter from Secret" is a mini-album that I really want to buy and include it to my k-pop collection.It's a really nice and well-made mini-album.The songs "Daddy long legs" and "B.O.Y"  are in my list of my fave k-pop songs.I can press the replay button and listen to them again and again.




On another note for those who don't know it yet,Zinger decided to use her real name from now on which is Jung Hana and make a fresh start.I personally love her decision.Jung Hana is such a cute name^^
I really hope their newest mini-album to top the charts and bring them many music wins.
Check out the mv for "YooHoo" below




No comments:

Post a Comment