Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rainbow returns with their 1st full-length album "Rainbow Syndrome" + mv for "Tell me Tell me"

Phew!So many comebacks this month and I'm not complaining at all!So,besides from B.A.P,SHINee,Two x and Nu'est,Rainbow is also having a comeback.Yes,Rainbow is back after a long hiatus(1 year and 7 months) with their first full-length album "Rainbow Syndrome-1st original album part 1" + the mv for their title track "Tell me tell me".Over the past week,DSP Media was releasing teaser photos of the 7 girls in a vintage concept looking gorgeous as always and a few days later the mv teaser was released.
Yesterday or today(I'm not quite sure) the album was officially released marking the girls Korean comeback.The girls are returning with a cute,girly and sweet image(Just like Two x did) and apparently this concept is very appealing!I really like the concept and I also love the song.I loved it from the very beginning,from the very first seconds that the melody started.It has a sweet melody and the choreo is nice and beautifully done as well.Even though many would have wanted for the girls to come back with a more fierce image,I personally like it.I love colourful mvs,sweet melodies and happy lyrics.These kinds of songs can make someone from feeling bad or sad to feel good again so,I personally approve!
So,check out the beautiful teaser photos + the mv below.Hope you like it.안녕!!!^^





No comments:

Post a Comment