Friday, February 22, 2013

School 2013

is very different from any other k-drama I have seen so far.And why?Well,first of all you won't see anything related to romance in this drama.Nada.Not even one kiss.And why you may ask once again?That's because the priority of this drama is to show us how the schools,and in general,how the educational system works in South Korea.It has nothing to do with romantic relationships between teenagers in high school.It mostly deals with serious issues such as bullying,the pressure that the kids go through because of their parents and how the teachers can be involved in their student's lives.Actually the last one is quite interesting.You see,in my country the teachers don't involve in any way in their student's lives.They only teach us what is needed to be teached and that's it.Nothing less nothing more.But in South Korea the teachers are highly involved.From what I have seen from this k-drama all the teachers have the phone numbers of their students and if a kid doesn't come to school they call him/her to see where they are,why they are not coming,if they are ok and what's going on.It may sound a little bit extreme but I find it very cute,kind and sweet because it shows that the teachers are actually care and they are not just standing there teaching things.I have learned a lot about the educational system in S.Korea.One other thing that surprised me was that if any kid comes late,he/she has to pay a fee.Quite interesting,right?
So,what's the plot of this k-drama?The drama shows us the life of Go Nam-soon a teenage boy and his friend since they were little kids Park Heung-soo.Actually their bromance is what will make you to wanna watch this drama.These 2 have gone through many difficulties in their lives and try hard to save what it seems to be one of the most amazing friendships I have ever seen.
I know that it might sounds boring but trust me it isn't.Every episode is full of what else?Drama,moral issues and 2 incredible teachers.And trust me when I say that you're gonna love the teachers.Jung In-jae is such a kind-hearted teacher who really and I mean REALLY cares about her students and Kang Se-chan is a handsome,smart and bright teacher that any kid would want him as him/her teacher.Did I mention how handsome he is?ㅋㅋㅋ^^
So,if anyone is interested you can watch it at dramacrazy.net.And as always you don't have to worry!All the episodes have got eng subs!There is nothing left to say than WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment