Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Seo In Guk releases his new song "I can't live because of you"

I couldn't be more happier!My fangirl inside of me is screaming right now full of enjoyment and happiness.
I thought that Seo In Guk would stop releasing any other albums(because of his acting career) and I was a little bit dissapointed.But,thank God(and I mean that!) that wasn't the case.AT ALL!Only my crazy thoughts.So,you could only imagine how thrilled I was when I read that Seo In Guk will release a new track called "I can't live because of you"featuring Verbal Jint.
"I can't live because of you" is a refreshing pop song with sweet and cute lyrics.I love the beat of this song.It makes me feel lighter and lighter.
The mv is also simple.It shows the 2 artists singing the song in a recording studio and some shots with only Seo In Guk singing it in a beautiful house.He looks so peaceful,full of life and happy kind of guy and Verbal Jint's rap in this song makes it even better.
I don't know when Seo In Guk will release a new album but when he does I will be a very happy girl!
So,without any further ado,check the mv teaser first and after that watch the full mv below!!!안녕^^


1 comment:


  1. your blog very helpful for me.keept up. Here we leave a comment for SEO consulting services.
    We at Guru Techno World, SEO consulting services, have a team of expert and dedicated SEO consultant who can get our client's websites in the top positions on all major search engines with proven SEO techniques.



    SEO consulting services


    ReplyDelete